sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Life is suffering, dissatisfaction, discomfort, frustration, imperfection. The causes of suffering are ignorance, stupidity, which leads to separating the subject from everything that surrounds him (me). The solution lies in the cessation of suffering by denying their causes. Human life is incomplete(Fundamental Principles of Buddhism)
"Is it too late to remind you how we were? You could be happy, I hope you are. You made me happier than I'd been by far, somehow everything I own smells of you, and for the tiniest moment it's all not true." 
"Love of my life, don't leave me. You've taken my heart and you now desert me. Love of my life, can't you see, bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from because you don't know, what it means to me." (my fundamental principle is YOU)   M * 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário