quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

Again? No thanks. I dispense it all again, all tears, all the sadness, all the sleepless nights thinking how you had been able to do that to me. I dispense all that emptiness you caused me. I dispense adding one more betrayal and disappointment to my large collection. I fell the first time, I forgave you the second, but don't expect the third time will be the same. Next time I'm not going to pat you on the back, so have no doubt that next time there will be some problems. I’ve had enough me of your bullshits, your lack of loyalty, and now I regret telling you I loved you and that you were one of the best people I had ever known, even though I hate French people. So I repeat the question. Again? And I answer NO, a no with big letters.
not again !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário